Advanced features of PawSense
PawSense's advanced features help you protect your computer flexibly:
- PawSense lets you choose whichever sound works best for your cat(s).
- PawSense even lets you record your own sounds.
are also included
to help you make PawSense fit your individual needs.
- Most human typing mistakes are OK.
Pattern and timing analysis recognizes that human typing mistakes
are different from cat typing.
- PawSense knows that humans sometimes keep a key held down
to type a particular character multiple times.... ('Typematic' mode is OK.)
- If you have some strange application or game
that requires you to hold down bizarre catlike key combinations
you can configure PawSense to consistently ignore
such combinations on particular keys.
- Foreign languages are OK. When humans type foreign languages
or rare words, humans still type like humans, not like cats.
- Even if you use other methods to try to keep your cat off the computer keyboard,
PawSense is a useful extra `fallback protection.'
PawSense helps guard your computer even if your other anti-cat protections fail.
- Supports Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, and 8. (See Windows 8 details.)